Tuesday 5 May 2009

WOOO !!!

Drop by my girls' house...


Stupid man trynah talk to us at the station... drunk on SUPERMALT?! =/


At Monument...

On the train there...

and againnn...

At Monument...


still there... lol

Jammin at the bar... FINALLY.


Me and my girrrls :]



and againnn...


Me and one of the bday girls :) - love herrr
Me and the bday girrls...


Me and Best Nessa; also the bday girl :) - no I'm not pissed nor drunk, nor do I have alcohol in my system, I was just really tired that day 'cause I woke up really early from a couple of hours sleep and was awake till 5am...

:)


getting readyyy..



Here it goesss!!

Clubbing babyyy !!! :D

Skankers. - watch my hand in front lol.

Most memorable part of the night - MIGRAINE SKANK!!!

Manna said showww me how you get downnn !!!


BEST NIGHT I HAD IN AGESSS !!!! Didn't get home 'till 4am, got grounded and all sorts... minor, was worth it anyway ^_^ love all the bday girls, thanks for the great night! =]

1 comment:

  1. Lol You look so hot in the pikz, lol my besty is a hottie=]

    ReplyDelete